CWS recently produced five 30-second public service announcements for the Boys and Girls Club of Rochester in conjunction with a five-week e-fundraising campaign. The e-campaign runs TODAY through July 31. During that time, Think Mutual Bank will match all online donations dollar for dollar up to $20,000. This e-campaign helps Boys and Girls Club to “go green” and use donor resources more efficiently. The PSAs will also air on KTTC-TV during the month of July.
The objective of these video presentations is to create greater public awareness of the critical role that the Boys & Girls Club of Rochester plays in our community, and to encourage community members to take action by investing in our youth. To maximize the value of every dollar invested, the Boys & Girls Club strives for efficiency. Delivering the message electronically and accepting donations online means that more resources are available to do the vital work of serving young people who need a place to belong, believe and be safe.
Strategy for the PSA’s
- Establish an emotional connection to Rochester Boys & Girls Club
- Increase brand awareness and understanding of the Rochester Boys & Girls Club impact on the community
- Position Rochester Boys & Girls Club as leaders in youth development
- Position Rochester Boys & Girls Club as a trusted and ethical nonprofit
- Position and Reinforce Rochester Boys & Girls Club playing a vital role in providing a safe community
- Cultivate excitement that creates involvement, ownership and a call to action